Skinny Shot (Lipotropic 1ml)- Package of 12
The following ingredients are what make the Skinny Shot work:
- Methionine: A protein-based amino acid that is essential for muscle growth and energy. It also helps preserve artery function, maintain healthy nails, hair, and skin, break down fat, and remove heavy metals from the body.
- Inositol: Used medicinally to help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. Inositol may also be used to improve circulation, prevent hair loss, nourish the brain, and facilitate the conversion of nutrients to energy.
- Choline: Important for liver function, along with helping to remove toxins, and prevent fat from accumulating in the liver. With proper amounts of this nutrient in the diet each day, the chances of developing problems with the liver are reduced.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: (Vitamin B6) Essential in numerous biochemical pathways involving red blood cells, the immune system, central nervous system function, protein metabolism, homocysteine metabolism, and also the production of energy. It is necessary for proper absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Methylcobalamin: (Vitamin B12) Essential for forming new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels.
- L-Carnitine: The primary function of L-Carnitine is to convert lipids, or fats, into fuel for energy. Specifically, its role is to move fatty acids into the cells that reside within the protective membranes that surround cells, essential to provide energy for every cell in the body.
Furthermore, MIC injections contain vitamins and other nutrients that promote energy, such as vitamin B-12 and B-6. B-12 is found in a variety of protein-rich, energy-boosting foods, such as fish, meat, eggs, and dairy products. B-6 may help with mood elevation.
MIC injections can be administered up to twice a week. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and a regular exercise program, patients may see up to a 5-10lb weight loss.