RADIESSE® Dermal Filler for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose RADIESSE?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
- Radiesse is an FDA approved dermal filler to smooth moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE is also used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
In a clinical study, at the 12-month time point, 90% of RADIESSE patients were either satisfied or extremely satisfied with their treatment, compared to the two other hyaluronic acid fillers.
By purchasing online you are able to prepay for this product and save money with special promotional discounts, however, Radiesse cannot be picked up by you or shipped to you. Radiesse may only be administered by our Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or by our Medical Director Dr. Wallace.